The web has changed since 2002, when I started this site. Now the things I once did here have been replaced by 3rd party services such as Twitter, Linked-In, GitHub, YouTube, and SoundCloud. Not sure what this site will become. Maybe just a home for my indie game projects. -- Stephen R. Owens
For now you can find me on...
- Linked-In professional info
- Twitter where I follow indie game devs
- GitHub open source code
- SoundCloud my Electronic tunes
- YouTube my animations, and some indie video game projects
Playable Video Game Projects
- Garden of bees - [requires Adobe Flash] King Bumbleton has gone crazy, and the drones are buzzing all up in your biz. Can you make it through the Garden of Bees?
- Dusty Toots - [runs in a browser HTML5] Game dev jam Ludum Dare 32: An Unconventional Weapon. First time trying Construct 2 to make an HTML5 game project. I picked a wet fish as my unconventional weapon. I also had some funny hairball hacking animations, but I ran out of time to implement them. So I scaled up the hairball size and used it as the enemies instead.