The web has changed since 2002, when I started this site. Now the things I once did here have been replaced by 3rd party services such as Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub, YouTube, and SoundCloud. Not sure what this site will become. Maybe just a home for my indie game projects. -- Stephen R. Owens
For now you can find me on...
- LinkedIn professional info
- Twitter where I follow indie game devs
- GitHub open source code
- SoundCloud my Electronic tunes
- DeviantArt art scraps
Playable Video Game Projects
- Broken Tower Defense - [runs in a browser HTML5] Coding Blocks Game Jam 2021: theme Everything is Broken. First attempt at using Godot, and what a fantastic game engine that is. My son and I worked on this project together for two days. The shooting mechanic is broken and doesn't always hit the target. In most TD the shots always hit their target.
- Dusty Toots - [runs in a browser HTML5] Game dev jam Ludum Dare 32: theme An Unconventional Weapon. First time trying Construct 2 to make an HTML5 game project. I picked a wet fish as my unconventional weapon. I also had some funny hairball hacking animations, but I ran out of time to implement them. So I scaled up the hairball size and used it as the enemies instead.
Videos of Projects
- Garden of Bees - circa 2008 Flash web game; view the Source Code on Git Hub
- Video Game Project: Project Diggs - June 2003 Tech Demo
- Animation: Green Alien Yellow Robots - circa 2000
- Animation: Pencil Test - Walk Cycle - circa 2000
- Animation: Pencil Test - Flower Sack- circa 2000